Follow me I'm on Instagram & Twitter!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Underneath the Stars

               This is actually my 2nd entry in lookbook.nu that I decided to make a blog, I am really into giving fashion statements wherein I joined ramp modeling last 2012 happened in Star City Theatre, that gives us a chance to give our best in mixing and matching styles in clothing. In my school "Adamson University", every washday I am doing my best to look good and I am happy that they are giving me compliments whenever I wear something unusual to their eyes. :3 

I am wearing...
Printed (Stars) blue long sleeves from MINT,
Navy blue bow-tie from Armando Caruso,
(I dunno if it is brick red or brown. Haha!) Chino pants from SOLO,
and Shoes from Milanos.

All bought inside SM Manila

I really love the stars printed in my long sleeves, I remember when I asked my mom "ma, san mo ba ako pinaglihi?", she answered me, "I really love to eat cookies underneath the stars, gusto ko sa madilim para nakikita ko yung mga bituin."

No wonder why I really love stars. :3

Thank you for reading my blog. till next time! :)