Follow me I'm on Instagram & Twitter!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day but not wearing Red


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Back to my blog again, it's been 3 weeks, and I hope you guys are still there, anyways, my V-day was good, me and my friends spent our V-day at Mall of Asia, we watched fireworks display and then watched Love is Blind, it was a very relaxing Valentine's Day, stress-free and pure happiness. 

So about this look I've posted on lookbook.nu this is a look that is comfortable for me. HAHAHA. Of course we should wear something that is comfortable and looking neat.


I am wearing...


Statement shirt "INFAMOUS" from Culture Tee bought in SM Department store.

Black leather wrist watch from Aldo.
Violet-blue Jogger pants from RRJ.
Statement socks from ICONIC Sock bought in SM Department store.
High-cut shoes from Vans.

We all know that when it is Valentine's day everybody were supposed to wear RED and that's a cliche to every Filipino but according to Feng-Shui blue is one of the lucky colors this year, so I decided to wear blue this Valentine's day hoping that I will meet "THE ONE" but unfortunately I failed! HAHAHA! Anyways I never thought that blue will look good on me. HAHAHA! But I think I wore it decently with justification. HAHAHA!


how's your Valentine's Day? 


till here. have a great day everyone! :)