Follow me I'm on Instagram & Twitter!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Swagger Jagger!


          My 4th entry, I am actually trying to be a swagger in this one. Anyways let's go back to business. By the way I just got home from Trinoma to watch Despicable Me 2, but unfortunately all tickets were already sold out, so wala na! Umuwi kaming luhaan. haha. (dami kong daldal, eto na.)

I am wearing...

Red Chicago bulls cap from Am Blvd,
Faded-striped sweatshirt hoodie from On the Byas,
Black Tapered Slim Leg Low Waist from Oxygen,
and Black Steel-toe shoes from Vagono.

Actually I bought the hoody sweater via online, I bumped with an online seller via Instagram, and then we had a transaction and then hand me this hoody, we decided to meet in SM Manila for my assurance. We know that there are bad people out there who do fraud, so we have to be clever and know how to identify who are bogus sellers and who are legitimate sellers.

I hope everybody's doing fine! See you around! Don't forget to hype my look in lookbook.nu. Thank youuuu! :3 follow me in all of my accounts and I'll follow back. mwah!